Thinking of running an event
The One Pot Pledge® is all about getting more people growing. If you love growing food and want tell people about it why not hold your own One Pot Pledge® event? With your help we can get closer to our target of at least 30,000 new food growers.
Here you'll find some useful event materials that you can print off at home.
Download some stickers Avery label size L7162
Don't forget all of the 'Give it a grow' cards are downloadable too.
Some suggestions for your One Pot Pledge® event
- A One Pot Pledge® - 'Get set sow' event at your local brownie, cub, scout or guide group
- A One Pot Pledge® 'Get Pledging' event at your school or community gardening club
- A One Pot Pledge® themed dinner party – invite your friends and show off your home grown veg.
- One Pot Pledge® talk at your gardening club or allotment society
- A One Pot Pledge® Gardening Gurus forum to exchange ideas and techniques
- A One Pot Pledge® 'bring and swap sale' for seeds and unwanted plug plants
- A One Pot Pledge® themed Q&A session led by a local gardening expert
- A One Pot Pledge® themed speed dating evening!
- A One Pot Pledge® stand at your village, school or church fete with demos on how to sow and grow
- A One Pot Pledge® compost advice session
You might also use your event to help raise funds for Garden Organic. Dedicated to promoting organic gardening in homes, communities and schools Garden Organic uses innovation and inspiration to get more people growing in the most sustainable way. Our charitable work is funded through membership and donations so your support, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.
One Pot Pledge® concept devised by Food Up Front